Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Coming back

Here I am again trying to continue on with my life. Seems like I let everything get in the way of doing what I want, but I am determined. (I think I have said that before.) Just decided after the mental break down this year that I need to start taking care of myself in a much better way. I have lost about 25 pounds and still have MANY more pounds to lose but a little at a time is better than going up and letting it happen. Going through my 2nd year cancer free and that is something to celebrate. I got to visit my dad and (step)mom in Washington twice in the past year. Spent 2 months with my nieces and nephews and their families this summer in Oregon. Have decided to sell our home and relocate back there and get over things that have hurt us and start living our lives the way we have dreamed of for years. Terry and I have had some rough times the past year but we are working through them daily. I have watched my oldest son continue to struggle with his issues with trust by walking out on his wife and daughter and leaving the state to marry another woman. I pray he finds some kind of peace and joy in his life but mostly I pray he does not turn out to be the kind of dad his bio-dad was. I want my granddaughter to grow up knowing the love of her father and her mother. What a beautiful little girl she is and her mom is amazing with her. What a joy to see them together! I have been blessed to remain a part of her life, not as much as I would like to be, but anything is better than nothing. Josh and Nikki are struggling right now but the are trying to work things out. Whatever they decide will be ok as long as they can continue to get along with for the kids to keep them safe and loved from all sides. This will be a short blog today but I am going to try to make an effort to write at least once a week. (more often if I have an issue or a thought). Hoping in some way that I can help someone out there feel less isolated and scared from issues in their life because it can be worked through. Sometimes it takes longer than we hope it will, but as long as we are willing to fight for what we deserve and desire, it will happen. :) That is my belief and I am determined to show everyone that it can be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment